Initial version release, contains the following features:
- Connecting to two companies at the same time and screen, with the ability to Enable/Disable Trading before you log in, and the ability to save the username and the password for both companies for auto-login in future.
- Professional screen design to smoothly watch all the open positions for both companies with all summaries information for both companies, and in the same screen, you can see the total summary for both companies.
- History tab that will log all the actions made on the system, starts from logging in, opening and closing positions, re-quoting, rejecting, ... , and ending with disconnecting the system. All the actions made on the system are logged and easily accessed.
- Two status bars at the bottom to check the status for both companies at the same time without any switching.
- Ability to Enable/Disable Trading from the menu with one click, just choose Settings -> Enable Trading (Ctrl + E).
- Playing different sounds when taking positions and closing them.
- The ability to Mute All Sounds for the system in one click, just choose Settings -> Mute All Sounds (Ctrl + P).
- All actions on the system are linked with a keyboard shortcut, which will allow you for fast accessing to all functionalities.
- Advanced Monitor Screen that can be shown with one click, just choose File -> Monitor Screen (Ctrl + M), this screen will allow you to monitor both companies' status in opening positions, with nice coloring when the price become negative/positive, and indicators that show what is the current monitoring position.
Ability to change all system's options, including:
- Stop trade if total equity decreases by X. (To stop the trade if the total equity reaches below X).
- Stop trade if any balance reaches X. (To stop the trade if any of the two balances reaches below X).
- Price digits (Pip Location). (The Pip location for the symbol that you want to trade).
- Lots. (The amount of lots that you want per deal).
- Next trade after (seconds) X. (To avoid taking too many trades in the same time, to avoid suspicion).
- Stop trade if result was NOT Ok for X times, in X minutes. (To stop the trade if too many not ok results returned in a period of time, such as many rejecting of position, or trading closed).
- Open difference >= X. (The difference between the two companies' prices in order to open the position).
- Close difference >= X. (The difference between the two companies' prices in order to close the position).
- Start trade Monday at HH:MM. (To start trading on the system on a fixed date/time, so everything will be automated).
- Stop trade Friday at HH:MM. (To stop trading on the system on a fixed date/time, so everything will be automated).
- Company 1 Symbol and Company 2 Symbol. (To associate the symbol that you want to trade in both companies, since each company has its own name for the same symbol).
Look & Feel Tab:
- Odd and Even rows color. (To change the rows color for the Open positions lists and History Log list, to simplify the view).
- Connect, Disconnect, Open Position, Close Position Sounds. (To change the sound that you want for any action on the system).
- Show balloon notifications when minimized. (To show balloon notifications if the system was minimized, the notifications are the actions that is made on the system).
- Notification Level. (To control the notification level that you want to show as balloon when the system is minimized, you can put High for high notifications on every single action, Medium for less notifications that are more important, Low for minimal notifications for just the most important actions on the system such as opening and closing positions).
- Trading Tab:
Enhanced the package by including the VertexFX Client API files inside the package to make sure the plugin will work even if no VertexFX system installed on that PC.
Saving the serial data in the Common Application Data folder, which will make the application work even if no administration privilege given (No need to run as administrator).
Added a button in the Help menu for a link in our knowledge-base to solve the Windows Vista/7 issue when no connection is done.